Chatbots can help you 10x your productivity, and there’s more at SMX Advanced.
With the steady rollout of algorithm updates (hello, March core update), significant changes to tried and true platforms (farewell, UA), and unprecedented advancements in generative AI and other machine learning technologies, one of the biggest challenges search marketers face today is staying up-to-date with the latest tactics and adapting their strategies accordingly.
Attend SMX Advanced, online June 13-14, for free, to keep a finger on the pulse of the ever-changing search marketing industry, validate your ongoing initiatives, and stay a step ahead of the competition.
- Exploring recent major Google algorithm updates and preparing for what’s next with Glenn Gabe, SEO Consultant at G-Squared Interactive
- AI prompt engineering for greater PPC productivity and performance with Amy and James Hebdon of Paid Search Magic
- Using ChatGPT to drive technical SEO efforts with Eric Enge, President of Pilot Holding
- 10X your keyword research with chatbots with Aleyda Solis, founder of Orainti
- Inside Google Marketing Live 2023: Announcements and analysis with Julie Friedman Bacchini, President at Neptune Moon LLC
- PMax for lead generation with Menachem Ani, founder of JXT Group
Check out more agenda details here!
Your free pass unlocks the entire program, including…
- 40+ tactic-rich sessions, keynotes, and live Q&As (Overtime!) with speakers
- Instant on-demand access so you can train at your own pace
- Coffee Talk meetups that connect you with a community of passionate search marketers
- A personalized certificate of attendance showcasing your commitment to continued learning
… and much more. What are you still waiting for? You have a once-a year opportunity to learn from and network with experienced search marketers who are eager to share their knowledge and passion for what they do. Secure your free pass today!Psst… Have you heard? Search Engine Land Awards 2023 are now open for entries. Don’t miss your opportunity to boost team morale, attract new business, and stand apart from the competition…