Google launches Ads Data Hub to Marketers and Measurement Partners
Google’s Ads Data Hub allows advertisers to perform customized analyses according to their business objectives, while protecting user privacy. Google created two solutions because measurement partners and marketers have different needs: Ads Data hub for Marketers
The Google Ads Hub for Marketers
The Google Ads DataHub for Marketers
The Ads Hub for Marketers allows advertisers to access their data and gain insights to help them make better decisions when buying media. Publisher Advertiser Identification Reconciliation.
Publisher advertiser identity reconciliation (PAIR). This allows publishers and advertisers to securely and privately reconcile first-party data from audiences that have visited both the publisher’s and advertiser’s sites.
New query template, automated workflows, reporting updates, and improved efficiency will all reduce the time required to generate insights. Marketers will be able activate their audiences on new inventory including YouTube with the introduction of PAIR.
Ads Data Hub to Measurement Partners
The Ads Data Hub to Measurement Partners allows partners to offer YouTube insights and measurement services for advertisers, publishers, agencies, and marketers.
Partners will be able to provide accurate measurements and real-time insight with the launch of Ads Data hub for Measurement Partners. Marketers will be able to work with third-party partners, independent of YouTube, to report and calculate YouTube ad performance across all devices, formats and metrics.
Additional informationblogGoogle offered the following information in addition to the recent announcement on the
- The tailored experiences allow us to focus on expanding our current features for marketers who already use ADH to make the most of their first-party data and build audiences in a privacy-centric way, and focus on feature development that brings the most value to our Measurement Partners.
- For example, we’ve now reduced enablement for Measurement Partners from more than 10 hours to just 60 seconds for advertisers to share their YouTube data via ADH, maximizing reporting coverage and near-real-time reporting.
We also just expanded YouTube for masthead and In-feed Video for Consideration for both Measurement Partners and Marketers, which provides a more comprehensive and holistic look at their YouTube measurement.
When Ads Data Hub was first launched, it supported mobile and desktop, but we’ve since introduced CTV measurement. The Ads Data Hub is now a cross-device, holistic measurement solution that provides richer insights without compromising user privacy.
- Other key features of Ads Data Hub: MRC accreditation:
- Over the past two years Ads Data Hub received MRC accreditation. This demonstrates our commitment to providing a solution that meets all industry standards. Cross media measurement:
- A number of measurement partners have provided measurement services to Ads Data Hub, enabling cross-media solutions for YouTube. Customers are able to analyze the performance of YouTube campaigns relative to other media channels (including linear TV, streaming TV, or online video sources).Co-viewing:
As the way consumers watch TV content shifts, it’s become more complex to measure impact. Why we care.
Source link Partners and advertisers can use different measurement tools to measure the effectiveness of YouTube and CTV campaigns. This will allow them to compare performance across multiple platforms in real time. New privacy-centric measurement tools provide advertisers, agencies and partners with detailed analytics while protecting the user’s online data. 01001010New Search Engine Land01001010About the Author01001010
Nicole Farley is Search Engine Land’s editor. She covers all things PPC. She is a Marine Corps veteran and has extensive experience in digital marketing. She also holds an MBA. 01001010