Social Media Marketing And Management Designed To Engage Without The Headache Or Hassel
So what is social media marketing?
What does it do?
What is its purpose?
Ever felt like your Facebook page is another job?
If you have ever used Facebook, Twitter, or Linkedin you have used social media. For most business owner’s social media marketing is simply using these social sites to create traffic and awareness for your product or brand. For clients at Digital Red Zone social media marketing is the process of creating an engaging audience for your company where you can show off your skills and be the leader of your tribe.
Let me tell you a story about my first experience in dealing with social media. I was like most business owners with a fan page and would post product info or images of a job well done. A few friends and family would like them and nothing else ever happened. Then the big change happened… All of a sudden even my friends weren’t seeing my posts. So I decided to give the ads a try and again nothing happened. No shares, no likes, even worse no money was made for my hours of expense and lost ad spend. So like most people I quit social media for a while. Then one day an ad caught my eye and I bought a product from them so I could see how they were using Facebook to market their business. That is when it hit me that the secret to social media was to create an audience first then market to them later. That is when Digital Red Zone’s social media marketing plans was born. We can reverse engineer what is working in any niche then create and implement a plan of action for your Social Media marketing. Our social media marketing management is focused on the goal of growing an engaging audience for your business.
Your social media pages are the perfect place to show off your great products and services by sharing images and videos with current customers and potential new ones. The purpose of your social media presence is part PR department and part party host. You want to spread your core story and brand awareness while engaging your guests.
We manage our clients Facebook fan pages with the goal of creating an ever growing engaging audience that we can market too in many ways. We work with our clients to create content that increases brand awareness, educates the consumer, and is a fun environment for the people that follow the page. We can use a combination of organic posts and digital ads to create a tidal wave of momentum for your company’s fan page on Facebook.
- Giveaways are great posts to get a buzz about a new or old product or service. We can even set them up to grow your email subscriber list!
- Contests are powerful posts that have the ability to go viral. Boost them with an ad and they can attract hundreds of new eyes to your fan page.
A Few Facebook Tips:
- Engage! If you don’t share or like why would anyone want to see what you post (or at least that’s how Facebook sees it).
- Remember post affinity! Post content that is closely related to the viewer.
- Ask questions! Create a conversation. People that like your page and have private messaged you have a greater chance of seeing what you post in the future.
- 55 billion monthly active Facebook users
- 1 billion people log onto Facebook daily
- 39 billion mobile active users
- Facebook users are 80% female and 73% male
- Highest traffic occurs mid-week between 1 to 3 pm
- The Average American Spends 40 minutes on Facebook
- 16 Million local business pages have been created as of May 2013 which is a 100 percent increase from 8 million in June 2012. (Source: Facebook).
- Facebook marketing has transformed how business is conducted, and its use by local businesses to extend their markets continues to explode. The key is to use Facebook marketing correctly and make sure that your efforts stand out from the crowd.
Let us help you with your Facebook and social media marketing while you concentrate on working on your business. We will help create and manage your fan page while you focus on what you do best.